Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The gruffalo

This story makes me feel like a child once again. A very creative masterpiece by Julia Donaldson. Very interesting story, as an adult I feel like I want to be a child again. It reminds me the joyful of being a little child. Now i know why Julia Donaldson can be in a six tyres limousine, it is because she deserves it.
The gruffalo

How wonderful of her that makes a child happy when they read the book.  The story line make every reader think what will happen next, even i could not guess it. The character in this story can be considered as a new creature and this new creature makes this story as i had never read a children story book. This story can be my new favourite story of all time.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best CD Rates